Albin's Courtyard

I have been invited by the Albin Polasek Museum & Sculpture Gardens to again be one of the artist at the Winter Park Paint Out. It is an honor to paint with such a great group of established artists. Each year the participating artists create a painting in advance of the event to be juried as the poster art for this event. This was my entry this year "Albin's Courtyard." I did this painting on location over a series of days. Drawing one day, establishing the initial values another day then finishing the painting on a different day. I thought this was one of my better paintings. I enjoy the challenge of architecture and this particular view shows the variety of different angles and shapes of the buildings at the museum. No wonder it took a number of days to create this painting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Casa Feliz - SOLD

Forces of Nature