Casa Feliz - SOLD

The Winter Paint Out is over for another year. It was a great event and the weather held out for us all week. There were lots of wonderful paintings turned in from a great group of accomplished artists. I did this painting of the Casa Feliz during the paint out. It was designed by James Gamble Rogers II (1901-1990) a well known architect of Winter Park. I wanted to paint a section of the historical building, but when I got there I did what I usually do and painted the whole building. This painting will make a nice wedding present for the many weddings that are held at the Casa Feliz. SOLD

Comments

  1. HI Stewart. Your blog is looking great. Your new pieces are beautiful. take care..Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Beth. Painting last week at Winter Park was quite an adventure and I produced quite a few paintings. Good to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stuart, I am the executive director of Casa Feliz, and my parents purchased your painting for me at the Paint Out--it now hangs on my living room wall! I wonder if you have this in digital form--I would like to use it to promote an upcoming event that we're doing at Casa Feliz! Please contact me at bowens@casafeliz.us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Stuart- I love this painting and was wondering if you have any more similar to this that you would sell? Please email katietschopp@gmail.com thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Forces of Nature