English Tea Cottage

Each year for the past five years I have been invited to paint at Disney's EPCOT World Showcase as part of the Flower & Garden Festival. This event is always a lot of fun. Where else do you get to paint with thousands of people walking by and talking with you about your art. I really enjoy the kids who stop to watch me work on a painting. They like to talk about the art that they have created and what their plans are for their future. This painting is of the Tea Cottage in the Great Britain Pavilion. I used my artistic license to eliminate the other buildings that were next to the cottage. Choosing to put the cottage into a landscape setting instead having urban architectural buildings next to it. A person I met at the show said this was her favorite building in EPCOT. She purchased the painting and I shipped it to her home, back in Oregon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Casa Feliz - SOLD

Forces of Nature