Lakeside Living

The Winter Park Paint Out is over for another year. It was a great adventure to paint with 26 other artists and see what each person created during this week long event. The big gala was a sold out event again this year. Many patrons came to see what the artists painted and they purchased paintings to support the Albin Polasek Museum & Sculpture Gardens. Winter Park is a great place to paint with views from Rollins College, Park Avenue shops, the chain of lakes and local parks nearby. I had a chance to paint at a private home on Lake Osceola during the event. I chose this view that showed a little of the porch and the pool house overlooking Lake Osceola. The shadows across the lawn made the scene so inviting. I didn't want to leave there when I finished my painting. Hopefully I'll get a chance to go back and paint there again someday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Casa Feliz - SOLD

Forces of Nature