A Day At The Beach

One of my favorite subjects to paint is the beach with the ocean and the sky in the background. I've done quite a few paintings of the beach and many are now in the homes of people who enjoy the beach as much as I do. Mom said she took me to Panama City Beach within a few days after I was born. I can't remember it; however, it does explain why I still have sand in my sandals. There are many things I enjoyed painting while creating this scene; the sky, the sea oats, the ocean and now I am trying to master the waves of sand on the beach. Just a few strokes up close to show how I saw the ripples in the sand, I didn't need to do it throughout the painting. This painting is now hanging in a condo in Satellite Beach, FL. Wouldn't you like one in your home?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Casa Feliz - SOLD

Heaven And Earth