Path Along The Lake

A full sheet of 22 x 30 watercolor paper is quite an ambitious painting for a paint out. I created the painting of the Path Along The Lake by working on the painting during a series of days at the same time each morning. I awoke refreshed each morning of the paint out. Especially because the temperature in the cabin was 38 degrees and I was glad the night was finally over. A lot of this painting was created while I had my winter coat and gloves on. I think spring is finally here and I look forward to a month of painting on location before the heat pushes me into the studio again. This path along the lake was where I would walk each morning while I decided where I would paint for the day. The first morning's walk produced a few deer, some water birds and I followed a bobcat for a while until he noticed he wasn't alone. Wekiwa Springs State Park is a great place to go to observe wildlife.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Casa Feliz - SOLD

Lake Helen Barn