House Commissions


I am fortunate to get to do commissions of peoples houses. This home is located in Rhode Island. I did the painting for a man as a Christmas Gift for his mother. He grew up in this house. His mother is 93 years young and living in an assisted living home back in Rhode Island. This painting was presented to her as a gift from her son and now she has it hanging above the mantel in her room. I did the painting from a digital photograph that was emailed to me. Adding flowers as requested because his mother had flowers all over the yard, especially in the springtime. If you or someone you know of would like a commission painted for them, have them get in contact with me. I obviously enjoy doing this and it keeps me out of the bars.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Casa Feliz - SOLD

Forces of Nature