Reflections of Lake Georgia - SOLD

One of my favorite places to visit is Lake Georgia. My friends live on this lake which is near our house in Central Florida. They have been kind to allow me to keep my 40 year old canoe there for many years. Most of the time I take short fishing trips around this small lake. Ocassionally I stop long enough to create a small painting. It is usually a quite smooth ride as I paddle out early in the morning before other boaters take over their lake with larger boats, pulling people on wake boards and tubes. My goal for this painting was to show the dark reflections of the trees broken up by the lighter value of the lily pads. I kept the sky and water simple so they would not create additional attention in the composition. Wouldn’t you like to go for a boat ride on this lake? SOLD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Casa Feliz - SOLD

Forces of Nature