Boston Harbor - SOLD

Sometimes it might take me quite a while to produce a particular painting from my reference material. I kept trying to think of how to paint this ship I photographed while in Boston a year ago. I didn't particularly like my photo of the ship. I took the photo when it was raining and thought it wasn't a nice enough day to make a painting of it. Then I had another photo of the cityscape and I didn't paint it because it was too far away and uninteresting. Then there were photos of sailboats in the harbor that the composition wasn't quite right. So what do you do with three photos that just don't look quite right. Put them together into one painting. This is the end result, a painting of boats in the Boston Harbor on a rainy day. SOLD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Casa Feliz - SOLD

Lake Helen Barn