House On Lake Mizell


Lake Mizell has been one of my favorite places to boat during the past 25 years. This small lake on the Winter Park Chain doesn't get much activity; which is why I like it. I have done numerous paintings from this one lake. I have seen the shore line change considerably from when I first started coming here. Once half of the lake had no homes, now there are homes that cost over 3 million dollars built there. But this one house I painted has not changed. It sits on a peninsula and has the lake on three sides. I traveled to this lake on three different mornings to complete the painting. Each day as the sun got a little to bright and hot, I would pack up and head home before 10AM. Watercolor painted on Arches paper (image Size 22 x 30).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Casa Feliz - SOLD

Forces of Nature